Microsonic has equipped the new lpc+ sensor family with two output stages. The sensors in the M18 threaded sleeve have the following optional features:
– two push-pull switching outputs with IO-Link interface
– or a push-pull switching output plus an analogue output 0-10 V or 4-20 mA with IO-Link interface.
With the four detection ranges (150 mm, 250 mm, 350 mm and 1,000 mm), the new ultrasonic sensors cover a measuring range from 20 mm to 1.3 m.
Easy sensor integration with Smart Sensor Profile
Thanks to the IO-Link interface, the lpc+ sensors can be easily and reliably parameterized by the machine controller even during operation. On-site adjustment is not required, but is possible with LinkControl. In addition to process values, the IO-Link sensors also transmit identification, status and diagnostic values and support the Smart Sensor Profile. The advantages of the Smart Sensor Profile pay off when using different IO-Link devices (sensors, actuators) in one application.
In the IODD file, the Smart Sensor Profile unifies manufacturer-independent functions, simplifies handling and thus reduces integration
Technical data of the lpc+ ultrasonic sensors
– Brass housing in M18
– 4 detection distances from 20 mm to 1.3 m
– 2 push-pull switching outputs with one IO-Link interface
– 1 push-pull switching output and 1 analogue output 4 – 20 mA or 0 – 10 V with one IO-
– IO-Link Version 1.1
– Accuracy ± 1 % (temperature drift internally compensated)
– Operating temperature -25 °C to +70 °C